- This policy does not extend to General CSI's treatment of any personally identifiable information that general CSI's business partners or clients share with us. This information is considered highly confidential and is handled in accordance with Federal and Provincial legislation. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that General CSI does not own or control, or to people that General CSI does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- When you register as a consumer to pay bills on-line with General CSI, we ask for your name, address, phone numbers, email address, birth date, gender, zip or postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with generalcreditservices.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. This information is critical to protect all users of our system.
- Generalcreditservices.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, our cookie information and the page you requested.
- General CSI uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- General CSI will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- The information is for the specific purpose of delivering billing information;
- For your protection, the information is for the purpose of authenticating your identity while accessing our system;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of General CSI to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- General CSI may set and access our cookies on your computer.
- General CSI allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to General BSI's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You may request deletion of your General CSI e-tools or e-payment account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your General CSI Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- NOTE: General CSI will NEVER ask you for your User Name or Password via Email!
- In certain areas General CSI uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- General Credit Services Inc may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
For additional information - call us at 604-688-6097 or Toll Free at 1-877-588-4274 or fax us at 604-688-6017.